Founded in 1964, Lake Havasu City has over 57,000 permanent residents, one airline, a bus line, five car rental agencies, and a hospital. There are four golf courses, motels, RV parks, public beaches and resorts.
Boaters will span over 200 miles of shoreline, and see waterfowl, desert creatures, pelicans and even eagles in the skies.
As a top Lake Havasu real estate expert, it’s my job to help! Please take advantage of my experience and knowledge.
Ask me anything about:
– Any particular home that is or was on the market.
– Neighborhoods and local market trends.
– Local demographics and the economy.
– Tricks and traps when buying real estate in this area.
– Special tax considerations regarding real estate.
– Specific questions about contracts, escrow, and closings.
– Anything real estate!